Free March reborn doll and how to make silicone doll

Be Sociable, Please Share!

8 Thoughts on “Free March reborn doll and how to make silicone doll

  1. lazyangel72 on June 6, 2012 at 11:45 pm said:

    i wanna have another silicone doll but they are to dear (mispelt<)
    i got my silicone it breathes for ummmmmm £50
    im buying a new ashton drake soon………….

  2. rosagarcia425 on June 7, 2012 at 12:05 am said:

    Beautiful art love it…

  3. beautyvideos1234 on June 7, 2012 at 12:46 am said:

    and would u next time u make a silacone baby make one with dark brown hair and like hispanic/spanish skin color with closed eyes thanx

  4. beautyvideos1234 on June 7, 2012 at 1:15 am said:

    love the video

  5. puppieluva123 on June 7, 2012 at 1:18 am said:

    so you are selling silicone babies because i really want one

  6. amelia54611 on June 7, 2012 at 1:57 am said:

    he is so so so cute

  7. babygirforeverful on June 7, 2012 at 2:11 am said:

    what a cute little guy! you are a great artist, and I would be blessed if I ever won a Trust Jesus baby. And don’t worry about not looking “presentable” God gave you the face you have so there is no way that it is anything less than beautiful.

  8. kaelyn mae on June 7, 2012 at 2:56 am said:

    how do you make the silicone molds? i looked up on ebay silicone reborn molds and nothing came up? i am vary interested in making my own but seems like some type of secret lol your one of the only videos that explains it lol

  9. victoria11297 on June 7, 2012 at 3:25 am said:

    Hes so cute

Leave a Reply

Free March reborn doll and how to make silicone doll

Be Sociable, Please Share!

8 Thoughts on “Free March reborn doll and how to make silicone doll

  1. lazyangel72 on June 6, 2012 at 11:40 pm said:

    i wanna have another silicone doll but they are to dear (mispelt<)
    i got my silicone it breathes for ummmmmm £50
    im buying a new ashton drake soon………….

  2. rosagarcia425 on June 7, 2012 at 12:18 am said:

    Beautiful art love it…

  3. beautyvideos1234 on June 7, 2012 at 12:58 am said:

    and would u next time u make a silacone baby make one with dark brown hair and like hispanic/spanish skin color with closed eyes thanx

  4. beautyvideos1234 on June 7, 2012 at 1:09 am said:

    love the video

  5. puppieluva123 on June 7, 2012 at 1:55 am said:

    so you are selling silicone babies because i really want one

  6. amelia54611 on June 7, 2012 at 2:20 am said:

    he is so so so cute

  7. babygirforeverful on June 7, 2012 at 2:24 am said:

    what a cute little guy! you are a great artist, and I would be blessed if I ever won a Trust Jesus baby. And don’t worry about not looking “presentable” God gave you the face you have so there is no way that it is anything less than beautiful.

  8. kaelyn mae on June 7, 2012 at 2:52 am said:

    how do you make the silicone molds? i looked up on ebay silicone reborn molds and nothing came up? i am vary interested in making my own but seems like some type of secret lol your one of the only videos that explains it lol

Leave a Reply

Get AutoBlogged